I Like Vegetables I Like Vegetables

Wow! Bro! This is amazing! Keep up the good work! I can already see the improvements! Not saying your old stuff was bad or anything!

Yusuf responds:

My old stuff was shit :P Sorry for being so immature before

Save Energy & Don't Read Save Energy & Don't Read

I wasted my time for a lead up to a shitty ass joke.

Yusuf responds:

Oh noes, one minute you could have spent making shitty ass 8 bit chiptune crap music

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

shits fucking adorable

Pixel Box Worlds Pixel Box Worlds

hey that's my song yo... XDDDDDDD
I appreciate you using it but I think it's a little unfitting...

WORLD 3 WORLD 3

I had no Idea you were on newgrounds too!
This site stinks.

mountain of bricks mountain of bricks

It sounds like background music for a really weird cartoon. Like Adventure Time or something. And I really like Adventure Time, so I think this is really cool. Very creative.

roflsandwhich responds:

I like your music too, so hearing this means a lot to me :)

Trap Beat Test Trap Beat Test

I personally think you got it down pretty well.

ryzikx responds:

Yea this was WAY out of my normal style, just was testing a rap beat, thanks for the feedback!

Future Future

OH MY GOD YES.

The Immortal The Immortal

You're absolutely one of my favorite artists, and I noticed you really like to get inspired by music.
I'm going to recommend you some new music (It's not me so don't worry im not self promoting)
There's this guy who calls himself Speed Weed the Co-producer AKA Husky, it seems to be something you'd be into. He has an album called 'no future' you should check it out.

Vulah Vulah

I really love your art style and the fact that it's inspired by really awesome music (I make music inspired by video games and other stuff, so I can relate).
I think would be cool if you were able to do an album cover or something for one of these artists.

callmedoc responds:

I thank you kindly and take note of your own work. I have done album cover work for three of the musician's whose work has been inspiring. A pleasure for myself in any regard. good health to you!