I Like Vegetables I Like Vegetables

Wow! Bro! This is amazing! Keep up the good work! I can already see the improvements! Not saying your old stuff was bad or anything!

Yusuf responds:

My old stuff was shit :P Sorry for being so immature before

Save Energy & Don't Read Save Energy & Don't Read

I wasted my time for a lead up to a shitty ass joke.

Yusuf responds:

Oh noes, one minute you could have spent making shitty ass 8 bit chiptune crap music

Kagemono: The Shadow Folk Kagemono: The Shadow Folk

shits fucking adorable

Mass Effect 3 Plot Mass Effect 3 Plot

way to be mega james!!

i strongly aprove of you johnny test humor!!! Dont stop making the flash's. It was really good especially the climax. It sucks that your zelda got blammed. I also noticed this is you first rated m flash. good job!!!!

MegaJamesStudios responds:

Thanks, but what is Johnny Test Humor? I keep hearing that about my animations.

Getting Noticed Getting Noticed

good

i noticed some asshole keeps disliking your "Johnny Test"humor . i will personally hire a man to ass fuck him and find out where he lives and kill him. Sounds good?

A Christmas Robbery A Christmas Robbery

goog

thaf waht thu bast thung evir!!!!!

wanted parody wanted parody

good animation!

the whole thing leads up to a joke that a shitty spoof movie would make, oh wait... disaster movie already did it, and that movie was one of the worst movie ever made. The only good thing about this video was the song, but you are a good animator too, but this wasnt funny at all.

EXAMZ EXAMZ

wow!

this is just...crap

Yusuf responds:

thanks for all your contructive criticism and your in-depth review, not to mention a clear justification for giving such a low score